SOLIDWORKS Research Edition
About Researcher license
The Research License facilitates the full use of SOLIDWORKS tools for CAD engineering design without restriction for publications, industry funded-projects, IP transfer, and patent applications.
Benifits of Research License
- The Research edition contains no education watermarks, preventing any interference with intellectual property, license agreements, and spin-offs.
- With reduced/special pricing for the license in comparison to commercial licenses, there is a significant savings on the issued grants.
- SOILDWORKS Research edition has the same releases and updates as commercial licenses and thus providing access to the latest features in the industry.
- Sharing files with anyone can be done easily and without any restrictions including to government, institutions, teams or other sponsors.
- Researchers can avail three month licenses for their short term requirements.
- It gives access to a library of hundreds of SOLIDWORKS training videos, enabling the learner to understand, design and gain knowledge at their own pace.